George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Friday, September 23, 2016

Black voter on Obama asking blacks to vote for Hillary: 'You conned blacks for their vote, pulling that black shit. Now you're gonna try and pull it again for Hillary? You expect blacks to have a turnout for you but you ain't even done a turnout for the black community. You done more for Muslims overseas than you have done for the American people'-Terrence Williams




"Obama needs to shut up," by Terrence Williams on You Tube

Terrence speaks about Obama asking blacks to vote for Hillary to protect his legacy:  

"Look at what Obama says, y'all. Look at what he's sayin. I am done. I am so done. You see how stupid that sounds. So you're tellin me that if....See, I'm black, so if black voters don't vote for Hillary you gonna be mad, you're gonna feel like it's a personal insult, you're gonna feel that your legacy was disrespected? Is you crazy? I feel, you know what, America feels disrespected. They feel like you done insulted the American people. You ain't, so you expect blacks to have a...hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on...Now you done conned the black vote, for one, you conned blacks for their vote for one pulling that black shit, ok. Now, you're gonna try and pull it again for Hillary? You gonna try to pull that for Hillary? Come on now, Obama. Now you expect blacks to have a turnout for you, but you ain't even done a turnout for the black community. You ain't even done a turnout for the white community for Americans period. You done more for Muslims overseas than you have done for the American people. So I'm trying to figure something out. Why you gonna be mad? Why? Let me know. Cause I'm confused. Somebody help me out here. I'm confused. Somebody, somebody explain what Obama's talking about, please."




......................

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.