- Both groups heard from members of the King family."...
AP, 8/28/10, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and others spoke "to a vast,
- predominantly white crowd
- on the National Mall to help restore traditional American values"...
- Glenn Beck rally in Washington, DC, 8/28/10, top photo ap from bbc, bottom from c-span stream via Gateway Pundit
- BBC, 8/28, "Anger as US conservatives rally in Washington"
- What should get any people angry is that media tries to build prejudice about them. Especially if they're just peaceful human beings standing quietly. Not even carrying signs.
- .Washington Post's Jonathan Capehart notes "The Shame of Alveda King" on 8/30. That she would dare show up at what was basically a "be-in" or "love-in" the Glenn Beck rally on 8/28.
- Update, 9/4, "Media Bigotry Showing," American Thinker, by Aaron Gee