10/28/15, "Austria to build fence along parts of border with Slovenia," AP, George Jahn, Vienna, Austria
"Austria, a strong critic of fences built to cope with
Europe's migrant influx, on Wednesday announced it is joining other
nations that have either already erected border barriers or are planning
to do so.
Austrian Interior Minister Johanna Mikl-Leitner
insisted the move was aimed solely at bringing order to the unrelenting
influx of people entering the country, telling parliament there were no
plans "to build a fence around Austria."
Still the project is a
major shift for the country, which has preached the sanctity of
unimpeded internal EU borders since the migrant crisis intensified
earlier this year.
It is likely to run into domestic and
international criticism for the signal it sends to other nations
struggling to cope with tens of thousands of desperate people"...
[Ed. note: Who made the people "desperate?"
Not citizens of Europe. Why not report on the causes, the people and
events that led populations of Middle East and African countries to
invade lives of innocent people at the invitation of European elites? Because it's not about refugees. It's about erasing Europe's borders.]
though their nations. And it could ignite a chain reaction along the
land route in Eastern Europe used by those seeking a better life in
prosperous European Union nations."...
[Ed. note: How is "seeking a better life" defined as ruining someone else's
life? Assuming an EU nation is more "prosperous" than a Middle Eastern
nation, how did it get that way? What's stopping a Middle Eastern or
African nation from applying the same techniques and achieving the same
results? Every country started with nothing. Why isn't wealthy Saudi
Arabia taking in any refugees? It would be much better for refugees to
be in a familiar warm climate. Answer: Because it's not about refugees. It's about breaking Europe.]
(continuing): "Slovenia, the main entry point
into Austria, also said it was ready to build a fence, while Hungary has
been championing the success of its razor-wire border fences with
Serbia and Croatia and plans another one with Romania.
already erected a barbed wire fence three years ago on a section of its
border with Turkey not separated by a river. Bulgaria also has fenced
off parts of its boundary to Turkey, while some Baltic states plan to
erect fences on border segments with Russia.
But all of these
existing or planned fences are either on outer EU borders or between two
EU countries where one is not yet part of the Schengen Agreement meant
to ensure the free movement of persons.
border is part of the agreement, however, and any barriers erected on it
would be closely watched for possible violations.
country of choice for many fleeing regions torn by war and hardship,
also signaled its intention to reduce its load of asylum-seekers. Syrian
citizens are mostly being accepted, but Interior Minister Thomas de
Maiziere said many of the Afghans pouring into the country will likely
be sent home.
"People who come to us as refugees from Afghanistan
cannot all expect to be able to stay in Germany," he said, adding that
Afghans will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Mikl-Leitner told parliament that the construction of "technical
barriers" would begin after about 10 days of planning but gave no exact
date for the start of the project.
Speaking to state broadcaster
ORF, Mikl-Leitner cited the need for a fence to maintain public order
while Defense Minister Gerald Klug said containers or railings could be
set up to "control the refugees in an orderly way."
sealed its borders with Serbia and Croatia on Sept. 15 and Oct. 17,
thousands of refugees have been flowing into Slovenia daily. From there,
they go to Austria with many continuing on to Germany.
officials, who say their small nation cannot cope with the influx, have
warned for days they would take action if Austria or Germany tried to
close off their borders.
Slovenian Prime Minister Miro Cerar firmed up those plans Wednesday.
necessary, we are ready to put up the fence immediately" if a weekend
plan by EU and Balkan leaders fails to stem the migrant surge, he said.
usually excellent relations between Germany and Austria have been
strained in recent days, with Germany accusing Austria on Wednesday of
dropping asylum-seekers near their border after dark without warning....
recent days, new legislation has come into force in Germany that is
aimed at making it easier to send home people who don't qualify for
asylum — a measure aimed primarily at citizens of Balkan nations such as
Albania and Kosovo.
On Afghanistan, de Maiziere argued that
Germany and other western nations have poured development aid into the
country as well as sending troops and police to help train security
forces there. He says Afghanistan's government agrees with Berlin that
citizens should stay and help rebuild the country."
Related: Jan. 2015 article: Cheap labor is the object of erasing Europe's borders:
European governments "are actively
promoting the destruction of their own societies, in the interests of
globalisation and the elimination of national identities and cultures."
1/7/15, "The European Civil War: Elites vs People in a Fight for Survival," Gerald Warner, Breitbart London
"Europe is in a state of war: specifically, a civil war between the
self-appointed elites who have destroyed much of the continent’s
freedom, culture and prosperity and the insurgent populations they have
deceived and enslaved. This is a war to the death; only one side can
survive the outcome....
The people of Germany, like those of many other European countries, are
feeling increasingly desperate about the imposition upon them of mass
immigration – an inflow that is unending and which is largely composed
of Muslims who are hostile to Christianity and the indigenous culture.
Well, you might think, that is a serious situation; but fortunately
Germany is a representative democracy and when citizens make their
concerns known to their representatives, the government will surely take
steps to help them. Not so. German Chancellor Angela Merkel used her New Year's Eve address to vilify her fellow citizens in the Pegida
movement who are protesting against the Islamisation of the West.
According to their chancellor, these people who simply wish to live
in a country that is recognisably Germany “have prejudice, coldness,
even hatred in their hearts”. Yet the number of asylum seekers in
Germany rose to 200,000 in the past year – quadruple the figure for 2012
– and immigration reached a 20-year high. There are similar situations
But the governments of Germany, Britain and other EU states are not
simply behaving incompetently and allowing their populations to be
overrun through their ineptness. On the contrary, they are actively
promoting the destruction of their own societies, in the interests of
globalisation and the elimination of national identities and cultures.
Merkel has mobilised all the forces at her disposal in an attempt to
suppress the incipient rebellion against liberal totalitarianism. All
the usual suspects have rallied to the regime: the state broadcaster,
Germany’s legacy parties, the financial establishment, the churches…The
Catholic Church, whose adherents are the victims of mass murder in
Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Nigeria and every other country where jihadism is
running rampant, switched off the lights of Cologne Cathedral to obscure
the Pegida marchers who are trying to prevent a further influx of
Muslims into Europe.
Turkeys voting for Christmas? Yes, because senior clerics in Germany
are concerned only with trousering the massive handouts the government
lavishes on registered denominations: rendering unto Caesar is the
priority of organised religion in Germany. What Frau Merkel wants, she
Naturally, Rentamob has organised counter-demonstrations, the ones
that will be given prominence by the BBC. Violent leftists are trying to
prevent the Pegida marches from spreading beyond Dresden to the rest of
Germany, where polls show one German in three would like to join them.
It is the Marxist and Anarchist thugs’ responsibility to prevent that,
at all costs, by intimidation.
The establishment will try to laugh off the notion that such
disparate elements as politicians, bankers and far leftists could be
engaged in a joint enterprise – a crazed conspiracy theory, surely?
Consider, then, the remarks made by Peter Sutherland, the “Father of
Globalisation”, Bilderberg organiser and uber-Europhile to a House of
Lords committee in 2012.
Migration, the Well-Lunched One declared, was a “crucial dynamic for
economic growth” in some EU nations “however difficult it may be to
explain this to the citizens of those states”. Declining populations in
countries like Germany was the “key argument” for “the development of
multicultural states”. He condemned Europeans “who still nurse a sense
of our homogeneity and difference from others. And that’s precisely what
the European Union, in my view, should be doing its best to undermine.”
That is plain speaking. A member of the innermost elite confirms the
EU’s role as undermining homogeneity. Europe, formerly the most
civilised entity in the world, is to be subsumed into a globalised pool
of cheap labour exploited by large corporations and regulated by
bureaucrats. All distinctive culture, national identity, the
Judaeo-Christian ethic and everything that contributed so greatly to
human civilisation are to be expunged in favour of profit for the few
and state regulation for the many.
Such soft totalitarianism might seem less frightening than Nazism or
Communism, but the end product will be in every way as nightmarish. It
must be defeated. Until now, the populations of Britain, Germany and
other EU states have behaved like somnambulists, passively accepting the
projected New Order.
The one consolation is that some people, though still only a
minority, are waking up. The movements expressing their concerns –
Pegida, UKIP and others – are Davids facing the Goliath of EU
totalitarianism. The forces ranged against them are massive and endowed
with all the resources of the state and plutocracy. Yet they are the
only hope of saving the nations of Europe from cultural extinction.
Their one potential strength is popular support. Will you be with them?"
News that doesn't receive the necessary attention.
- ► 2018 (528)
- ► 2017 (753)
- ► 2016 (1319)
- 5000 rally for Donald Trump in Norfolk, Virginia, ...
- Trump first choice to improve US job market among ...
- To America's great embarrassment, during GOP debat...
- Donald Trump leads Republican field in Florida, St...
- Trump assures Nevada supporters, 'No Common Core,'...
- 4000 rally for Donald Trump in Reno, Nevada, 10/29...
- CNBC Spin Room at GOP debate
- Austria to build fence along parts of border with ...
- The next President of the United States Donald Tru...
- Snow falls in Colorado on October 27. Global warmi...
- GOP Establishment insider Rick Wilson on MSNBC say...
- Trump leads nationwide at 32 ahead of GOP debate #...
- Open letter to Mr. Trump on the day of GOP debate ...
- Trump 2016 wheels down in Colorado for Republican ...
- By wide margin, Republican primary voters see Dona...
- Sioux City, Iowa rally for Donald Trump, Oct. 27, ...
- Donald Trump continues to lead in North Carolina, ...
- As Europe dissolves before our eyes, Matt Lauer ch...
- Latest CBS News YouGov Iowa poll finds Trump and C...
- Trump at 40 in South Carolina, Oct. 15-22, 2015, h...
- Trump leads in New Hampshire with triple nearest c...
- Thousands rally for Donald Trump in Jacksonville, ...
- Hurricane Patricia fizzles to rain storm, no death...
- Hazardous air caused by illegal forest fires leads...
- Desperately seeking some global warming drought in...
- Trump fans at Miami rally chant 'We want Trump,' F...
- Trump leads Republican field in Ohio at 26.9, Jeb ...
- Under current policies, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and...
- Ethanol is essentially a tax on the poor. RFS begu...
- Ethanol timeline 2005-2013 by AP: In 2010 US gov. ...
- 2500 in Southeastern Iowa rally for Republican fro...
- New Hampshire voters reject Jeb Bush despite his m...
- 47.8% of Massachusetts likely Republican primary v...
- Donald Trump leads Republican field by ten points ...
- Trump at 28 leads Republican field by ten points i...
- Trump up 10 points to 28 in latest New Hampshire F...
- Trump tops latest CNN ORC national poll, Oct. 14-1...
- Donald Trump up 6 to 40 points in latest Morning C...
- 7943 rally for Trump in Anderson, South Carolina, ...
- Trump up four points in latest NBC Wall St. Journa...
- Jeb Bush has same foreign policy advisors his brot...
- It's snowing 30 miles from New York City, Oct. 18,...
- Polls show Republican voters are concerned about i...
- Trump up 11 points to 32 topping second straight N...
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent, over 30% ice, October 15, 2...
- Trump rallies thousands at Richmond International ...
- Trump has ten point lead in latest YouGov national...
- Trump leads by double digits at 38 in Nevada, 36 i...
- Illegal Immigration Is the Issue of Our Time and R...
- Trump leads in Connecticut in new Quinnipiac Poll,...
- Trump fans Diamond and Silk don't like other candi...
- Trump leads in Virginia among Republican and Repub...
- African American man at Trump rally in Georgia, 10...
- Trump leads at 27 in latest CBS News national poll...
- Trump at 31 in latest Reuters Ipsos national poll,...
- Trump rally in Norcross, Georgia draws nearly 5000...
- Caught after high speed chase, depraved Chinese na...
- Donald Trump leads nationally at 26 in new Fairlei...
- UK Guardian reports Trump campaign is rewriting po...
- Native of Columbia at Trump Las Vegas rally says, ...
- Due to continuing Indonesia fires and air pollutio...
- Globalization has been killing America's economy f...
- Trump up 7 points in Florida, beats Bush and Rubio...
- Alcohol abuse among scientists at US bases in Anta...
- Trump shows that what is most in demand is permiss...
- Trump continues to lead nationally and in every Re...
- Donald Trump retains commanding lead in Republican...
- Former UN official charged by US Attorney Preet Bh...
- 30% cutback in Rio 2016 Olympics budget to avoid o...
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent, over 30% ice, October 1, 20...
- No armed security at Oregon Community College, sin...
- Greek Island resident tells NPR many refugees arri...
- Republican Hispanic voters prefer Trump to Bush 24...
- ▼ October (73)
- ► 2014 (456)
- ► 2013 (550)
- ► 2012 (611)
- ► 2011 (487)
- ► 2010 (337)
- ► 2009 (33)