George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Monday, October 12, 2015

African American man at Trump rally in Georgia, 10/10/15 says of Obama: 'I never voted before and I voted for him twice. He broke my heart. He broke my heart. He broke my heart'

10/10/15, Hoke Johnson at 1:21: "I never voted before and I voted for him twice. He broke my heart. He broke my heart. He broke my heart." Video below.


















From You Tube: "Published on Oct 10, 2015

This is the view of one man Hoke Johnson at the Trump rally in Atlanta, Ga. 10 /10 /15"

Via The Conservative Treehouse

=============

Comment: Special credit for causing Mr. Johnson's pain goes to the Bush crowd and Fox News. They destroyed the Republican Party and therefore the two party system, thus enabling their pal Obama to essentially run unopposed twice.

 




...........................

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.