George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Monday, January 29, 2018

US Intelligence employees don't answer to Congress per 2007 Chair of Senate Intelligence Committee Jay Rockefeller: "Don't you understand the way Intelligence works? Do you think that because I'm Chairman of the Intelligence Committee that I just say I want it, and they give it to me? They control it. All of it. All of the time. I only get, and my committee only gets, what they want to give me"-April 24, 2007

April 2007 

4/24/2007, "Amazing Statement Of Congressional Impotence By Senate Intelligence Chairman Jay Rockefeller [D-WVa]," tinyrevolution.com

"Charles Davis, a freelance reporter, briefly interviewed Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) last Wednesday [April 2007]. Rockefeller, Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, made this startling statement about how the U.S. government really functions: 

DAVIS (Reporter): I wonder if you've heard some of these news reports that the Bush administration is backing extremist groups in Pakistan to launch attacks against Iran? Are you familiar with those news reports?

ROCKEFELLER (Sen.): I've seen no intelligence that would verify that. 

DAVIS: Reports quote administration officials as saying this is going on and it's being done in a way to avoid oversight of the Intelligence Committee...Is there anything you could do in your position as Chairman of the Intelligence Committee to find answers about this, if it is in fact going on?

ROCKEFELLER: Don't you understand the way Intelligence works? Do you think that because I'm Chairman of the Intelligence Committee that I just say I want it, and they give it to me? They control it. All of it. All of it. All of the time. I only get, and my committee only gets, what they want to give me....


DAVIS: Well, what do you think about these allegations? 

ROCKEFELLER: I'm not—I don't comment on allegations. I can't. I can't afford to.

DAVIS: Okay. Thank you."
.........

Above via mention, 11/2/2015, "A New Biography Traces the Pathology of Allen Dulles and His Appalling Cabal," The Intercept, Jon Schwarz

"The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government," published in Oct. 2015 by Salon founder David Talbot. JFK fired CIA chief Allen Dulles, a holdover from Eisenhower, after the failed 1961 Bay of Pigs invasion."     

...................  

Added: 

John "Jay" "Rockefeller, a Democrat, was a senator from West Virginia from 1985 to 2014." He was Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee from 2007 to 2009



.............

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.