George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Heartbeat by Buddy Holly-1959




Heartbeat released in 1959

Lyrics
..............

"Heartbeat
Why do you miss when my baby kisses me
Heartbeat
Why does a love kiss stay in my memory
Piddly pat
I know that new love thrills me
I know that true love will be
Heartbeat
Why do you miss when my baby kisses me
Heartbeat
Why do you skip when my babies lips meet mine
Heartbeat
Why do you flip and give me a skip each sign
Piddly pat
And sing to me love's story
And bring to me love's glory
Heartbeat
Why do you miss when my baby kisses me"

Songwriters: BOB MONTGOMERY, NORMAN PETTY
© Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
For non-commercial use only.
Data From: LyricFind" via bing



...............

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.