The 24/7 "Russia Did It" industry created by the US political class has "taken away real news from the masses and replaced it with policy pieces from people that get paid to hate you. You are after all, the Russian interference that they talk about." (end of article) "Lobbyists and Congress found they could build or destroy any administration’s foreign policy" by hiring the right private sector intel people.
April 18, 2017, "Why Vault 7 Tools Used by Private Contractors Shows US Intel Needs a Ground-Up Rebuild Part 2," Off Guardian, GH Eliason (Eliason is an American living in Donbass, Ukraine)
"The fastest way to get things done on a
geopolitical level has become hiring the private Intel and policy making
professionals and letting them loose as experts to the mainstream
Who is using chemical weapons on the Syrians? Who was involved in
the [alleged] Russian election interference and fake news during the 2016
elections? Who shot down MH-17 in 2014? Someone, somewhere had to be
doing something, right?
In part 1 of this article,
I detailed the rise of privatized Intel. Their history clearly shows
that it wouldn’t have been possible without a helping hand from
Congressional members that found out they could get their hands on top
secret Intel if, and only if, they got it before it was labeled
Although impact on policy is the subject of another article, both
lobbyists and Congress found they could build or destroy any
administration’s foreign policy
by hiring the right Intel providers from
the private sector Intel community.
Lobbyists found out they could run their own foreign policy to a
degree by hiring some members of the Intel community that were in the
policy making business.
Using the same people, members of Congress
figured out the same method to run around the State Department and get
the Executive branch to react to their fabricated/paid for by lobbyists
They provide their employers the facts they were paid to find. They
provide their employers story to the media by stretching the connecting
dots or fabrication. It’s become a huge ($Billions) cottage industry
and these experts won’t be challenged.
As I detailed in part 1, they all started out by emailing someone
they knew about something they found on the internet. As they became a
little more adept at Google search techniques, they found obscure facts
that they sold as Intel. They emailed their Congressman and the press
about their facts.
They gathered “letters of recommendation” from anyone that would
listen to them, everywhere they went. As the doors opened they found
they could make tons of money connecting the dots to whatever it was
their clients hated and wanted changed.
When the Iraq war rolled around, some of them were part of the
President’s daily briefing. We couldn’t have had the Iraq war without
them. Mainstream media was inundated with material from these sources
that were employed by lobbyists to get the USA to go to war.
Here we go again, same story....
The Senate Intelligence Committee
hearings on Russia and the 2016 elections couldn’t have come at a
better time for me. A quick look at the experts testifying shows they
can be traced back to an out of work web-designer, a pornographer suffering from toxic black-mold induced delusions, a gift shop employee, a stay at home dad whose last job was selling underwear, and a man that heard coded intel messages in fax transmission beeps.
Unfortunately, this still isn’t a joke. These are the Intel experts that provide most of the Intel available in media today.
According to CNN,
Clint Watts, the terrorism expert that gave the expert testimony to the
Senate got involved in cyber almost by accident in 2014. With Aaron
Weisburd, he is a senior fellow at the Center For Cyber and Homeland
Security at The George Washington University.
Starting with no experience in Intel or Russian Influence Operations
Watts was able to “watch and track the rise of Russia’s social media
influence operations starting in 2015 and witnessed their update of an
old Soviet playbook known as Active Measures.”
Clint Watts great breakthrough moment came when he got incensed that a
Kardasian look alike Syrian girl spoke against Obama’s Syrian policy.
He just couldn’t have that. It was…anti-American....
Watts and Weisburd
(out of work web-designer) both work as consultants and do training and
research programs for a range of military (US Military, NATO, and NATO
partners- Latvia, Ukraine, et al), intelligence (ODNI, CIA, FBI,NSA, et
al) and law enforcement entities.
We are going to define the big WHO that was on trial at the Senate
hearing. Let’s look at how credible the track record has been for this
group of experts. Starting with election interference, we’ll look at
other major international events that shaped US policy. This group
shaped the news narrative of the past few years providing stories
including the Russian influence and election interference, the Syrian
gas attacks (past and present), and the MH-17 disaster.
You won’t be
surprised to know that most of the MSM information only comes from these
When the Washington Post first introduced propornot with Clint Watts
it was signaling the beginning of a new information policy. The problem
is other than RT or Sputnik, Russia doesn’t publish the news, opinion,
and analysis the websites listed on propornot covers. The list itself
was a copy and paste of Aaron Weisburd’s list at aktivnye.com and the
websites are American.
From liberal to conservative, Sanders to Trump, if you didn’t vote
for Hillary Clinton the Senate hearings is all the trial by peers you
are entitled to. You are on trial and like Joseph K, no one else is
going to tell you why.
What is interesting from the above image is that redstate.com is
decidedly anti-Trump conservatives. According to Weisburd and Watts both
redstate.com and Trump are on Putin’s payroll along with
globalresearch.ca. They don’t even need to be consistent.
According to Senator Mark Warner said in the latest case:
“the paid trolls apparently focused on swing states in an attempt to
influence votes there — Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania — where
people were “reading during the waning days of the election that
“‘Clinton is sick,’ or ‘Clinton is taking money from whoever for some
source’…fake news…Warner said it’s crucial that investigators
determine if voting results were actually affected. Each of the three
states narrowly fell to Trump.”...
There was a
good reason Clinton stayed away from the states Warner mentioned.
The information he is quoting comes from Weisburd protege Jessika Aro,
whose fabrication was included in the ODNI report in January.
How does the Senator know what people were reading? Warner tried to
describe botnets. In reality, the confused man was describing the
websites that make up the propornot list.
Quite recently propornot added Rollingstone’s Matt Tiabbi to the list. He is again referring to Weisburds work on websites and geolocating readers to find out where media influence is.
The Senate hearings and follow-ups are about controlling what
information the general public has available to it starting with
the propornot list. What they are after isn’t just to control what you
read or the facts you know, this time they want to control how you
think. As information policy starts to sanction these sites new domestic
enemies will found in larger publications.
How do I know this? I’m taking an industrial view. Screw the
politics. Both sides of the aisle are playing this game. All the pigs
are sucking at the same lobbyist tit and selling Americans and the world
out in the process.
If Sanders won the nomination and ran against Jeb Bush, the climate today would be the same. Both sides of the aisle cater to large blocs that first get them through the primaries.
In a Sanders vs Bush run, these same blocs would have voted Republican.
A Sanders win would have similar consequences as Trump but for
Commie, commie, commie, commie…is the one thing a nationalist hates
more than life itself or Russians, for that matter. Sanders would have
been painted red to lose. At his victory, many of the moneyed people
deep frying Donald Trump would have done it to him too....
The propornot story started out as a paid or placed article by these
same activists. It did its job by igniting a shitstorm of anti-Russian
media fallout. The same people that provided the websites on the list,
testified as the experts before Congress this time, as well as multiple
Reacting to this Google has started fact-checking articles, sites,
and journalists. Guess who has the fact checking job? The same experts,
fact finders, ultra-nationalist related groups and paid
private Intel that testifies in the Senate hearings are now deciding
what fake news is and who is responsible for it. That’s right, a former
underwear salesman gets to decide if your website is paid for by
You are once again getting called the potential enemy of the state by the same people that make money by creating threats. The linked publication StopFake is a Ukrainian propaganda site and a Google fact checker.
Because you didn’t accept the “facts” they laid out in MSM with no
proof, you are on Putin’s payroll. Because they are the experts that MSM
goes to now, you are challenging their authority and possibly their
Right now the US Congress is deciding how to legislate away the right
Americans have to factual information without looking like they are
trampling free speech and freedom of the press. Yes that’s being done
and you are sitting there like a lump watching it happen.
Your politics don’t matter. This time everyone got Berned. Everyone
conveniently forgets that Sanders was the first one labeled as the
Kremlin candidate running against Hillary Clinton. Thanks to Aaron
Weisburd work and Clint Watts testimony, the average American looks like
Vladimir Putin to the US Congress. It’s called Information Policy....
Watts and Weisburd provided the substance to Russian
election interference. Watts and Weisburd’s work provided the Propornot
list. Watts and Weisburd’s circle provided the information that went
into the ODNI report in January on Russian 2016 election interference
The reason is simple. You are the Russian interference. If you wrote
about or supported, Sanders, Jill Stein, or Donald Trump, you are the
UNNAMED agent responsible. Weisburd has gone as far as geo-locating where the more vocal Russian agents work and live. And those are just engaged readers. There you are baby!
Since 2015 Watts and Weisburd have been working for a foreign
government trying to incite US policy against Russia. Their circles
which includes the Atlantic Council make up the 18th Intelligence Agency
the US has at its disposal. The only difference is they are for hire by
anyone who wants to prove anything. Want to prove Thailand is plotting a
US takeover? Give them a call.
In a lot of cases this private sector Intel is the same unnamed Intelligence community planting stories in the press. They create the
new round of experts. They provide most of the Intel facts/fictions for
hotspots such as Syria and Donbass that US policy has been built on.
They provided all the proofs in January’s ODNI report. As ludicrous as
it sounds, they are the go-to experts on Russian interference for both
the MSM and the US Congress.
They have determined that you were the Russian interference in the 2016 election cycle."...
News that doesn't receive the necessary attention.
Friday, July 14, 2017
US political class devises end run around voters: Hire private intel guys (such as CrowdStrike) who'll sell what you want, and feed them to the media as 'experts'-Eliason...(You can't know 'proof' Russia did it, even though you paid for it--it's 'classified'. But, trust us, Russia needs to be bombed and you need to pay for it. If you don't like it, you're on Putin's payroll)
- Europe may think it got its 'mojo' back by 'standi...
- List of vicious, hateful, House Republicans who kn...
- Obama-era rule said waiters and waitresses in bars...
- It's summertime, summertime, sum sum summertime," ...
- US supported weapons shipments to Syria sent via S...
- Leave Medicaid part of ObamaCare in place for now,...
- CIA conducted electronic espionage on 2012 French ...
- CIA weapons worth millions intended for Syrian 're...
- US pays for both 'sides' in Syria: CIA and Pentago...
- Sahara dust crosses the Atlantic to South Florida ...
- You want Trump out? How do we get you out? We defe...
- FBI tried to influence US election by meeting with...
- Unreported Paris story is, per required statements...
- Consider hiring more workers in "flyover country,"...
- Poll: Majority of Voters Say Democratic Party Stan...
- US Embassy in Baghdad cost taxpayers $750 million,...
- Pres. Trump acts as if he's subservient to intel a...
- Trump has support of 60% of all registered voters ...
- Trump will betray US voters and put US taxpayer do...
- Within days of Nov. 2016 election TV pundits predi...
- Geniuses who made their predictions, laughed at Tr...
- ABC News 2016 Election Night panelist best describ...
- November 8, 2016: Stunned CNN is forced to report ...
- State Department and USAID failed to take steps or...
- CrowdStrike actions give appearance of Russian col...
- Donald Trump has loaded up with blood drenched neo...
- Americans reject GOP Establishment NeverTrump swam...
- Crowdstrike spent 5 weeks (March-April 2016) inves...
- US political class devises end run around voters: ...
- Four Time Magazine covers of Donald Trump, Sr: Jan...
- Russian government warned US about Boston Marathon...
- On Oct. 7, 2016, two days before 2nd presidential ...
- Leaks against Trump coming especially from NSA whi...
- Illegal alien from Mexico deported 7 times crashes...
- Erdogan at G20 says Turkey may not ratify Paris cl...
- No meddling needed: 4 months before a single email...
- Obama campaign officials held secret, high level m...
- 44 Trump White House employees worked there under ...
- Elites most certainly sought to clear away America...
- 'Russia did it' racket is now Too Big to Fail beca...
- Most Americans, 59%, say it's better for US to bui...
- You're Fake News because you're a political instit...
- Russia asked for proof of its alleged interference...
- Calmes: When Putin met with Obama, he'd usually be...
- Republican Senator Toomey says Republicans have ac...
- Transcript of President Trump's speech to the Peop...
- No debate, GOP Establishment is now a CrowdStrike ...
- Most American voters support limited travel ban up...
- Bill Clinton criticized Poland in May 2016 for not...
- Duke University admits receiving millions in EPA g...
- UK foreign affairs think tank finds clear link bet...
- Trump was elected to produce major change. Michael...
- Twitter tells CNN that President Trump's recent tw...
- Anti-Trump terrorist in Philadelphia sucker punche...
- Malignant NSA Director Mike Rogers believes Trump'...
- Rush Limbaugh: The attacks against Trump are what ...
- NY Times backs off its correction of "all 17 intel...
- Voter registration databases were already declared...
- Eric Holder sends out ominous late night tweet to ...
- ▼ July (59)
- ► 2016 (1320)
- ► 2015 (661)
- ► 2014 (456)
- ► 2013 (550)
- ► 2012 (611)
- ► 2011 (487)
- ► 2010 (337)
- ► 2009 (33)