4/3/17, "Why is Ivanka Trump Consorting With Clintonista/Obamanik Jamie Gorelick? 9/11 Enabler, Fannie Mae Scammer?" Debbie Schlussel
"Why is Special Assistant to the President and First Daughter Ivanka
Trump consorting with Jamie Gorelick, a moldy barnacle of both the
Clinton and Obama administrations?
Last week, when stories about Ivanka Trump’s new status as an
official White House employee surfaced, so did a dreadful name from the
past: Jamie Gorelick, who is now serving as Ivanka Trump’s ethics
lawyer and adviser. If the name sounds familiar, it’s because Gorelick
is a hack lawyer who’s been a regular fixture in the smoky back rooms of
both the Clinton and Obama administrations.
And she’s the extremely partisan figure who served on the 9/11
Commission despite being at least partly to blame for 9/11. You’ll
recall that Gorelick was the Clinton Justice Department Deputy Attorney
General who wrote the memo to top Clinton administration officials
forbidding the sharing of information between the FBI and the CIA.
“Chinese Wall” she insisted on led to the inability of the FBI and CIA
to communicate and share intelligence regarding several of the 9/11
hijackers–information that certainly would have led officials of both
agencies to discover the 9/11 plot and perhaps thwart it. It also made
it easier for the hijackers to enter America without anyone who vetted
(such that there is any vetting beyond the usual five minutes spent on
applications) having access to information regarding who these men
actually were and what they were involved in.
The [intelligence] “wall” was a stupid thing, but it’s the kind of wall uber-liberal
witches and warlocks like Gorelick insist upon, jeopardizing (and, in
that case, costing) the lives of Americans, while they oppose the only
kinds of walls we need for national security–physical walls on our
Gorelick isn’t just a hack liberal partisan. She was a major donor
and considered for top law enforcement posts during the Obama
administration. Gorelick served on Barack Obama’s transition team. She
donated over $10,000 to Obama’s Presidential campaigns. And Obama was
seriously considering her for the position of FBI Director, despite the
fact–again–that she created the silly “Chinese wall” that likely led to
the 9/11 attacks’ successful perpetration.
Then, there is Ms. Gorelick’s disastrous Clinton-era tenure on the
board of the Federal National Mortgage Association a/k/a “Fannie Mae.”
It’s Exhibit A of how so-called public service can become a
get-rich-quick scheme if you know the right people. Bill Clinton
appointed Gorelick Vice Chairman of Fannie Mae, where she served from
1997-2003, despite having zero experience in the financial industry.
During her tenure and “leadership,” Fannie Mae lost an unaccounted-for
$10 billion dollars. Yet, she was rewarded with a nearly-million-dollar
bonus (after Fannie Mae falsified transactions to make it appear that
targets had been met and exceeded) and earned over $26 million dollars.
Twenty-six million dollars for six years “work,” [page 66, fhfa.gov] zero experience, and a
$10 billion loss? Nice work if you can get it. And you can only get
that stuff if you’re one of the special few who’s connected to the
establishment running Washington. Cha-ching.
Given this, it’s incredible that this unethical woman is now serving
as the First Daughter’s “ethics” attorney. (Maybe Rosie O’Donnell can
be Ivanka’s personal trainer and nutritionist.)
That’s on top of the fact that her law firm, WilmerHale, represented
and continues to represent Gitmo terrorists and also the Saudi Royals in
defense of lawsuits against them by 9/11 families. That’s a huge
conflict of interest in and of itself, given that Donald Trump ran on
keeping Guantanamo Bay open, and it wouldn’t hurt Gorelick’s firm if she
whispered to Ivanka about maybe setting one of her firm’s clients free.
Leading up to November 8, 2016, Gorelick was busy vetting Hillary
Clinton’s future cabinet members....["She also serves as an outside adviser to the liberal Center for American
Progress, which has been fighting against Trump’s health care overhaul."]
And now this woman is not only advising Ivanka Trump, but she’s also
Ivanka hubby Jared Kushner’s lawyer, too. Is this really the woman we
need advising America’s Republican First Family? Maybe because Jared
and Ivanka are really liberals. No, not maybe. In fact.
Oh, and how did the Trump daughter and son-in-law connect with
Gorelick? Well, Jared Kushner’s brother, Josh Kushner, founded Oscar, a
healthcare firm that was banking on the continuation of ObamaCare. He
founded it with liberal former News Corp (parent company of FOX News)
exec Joel Klein. Klein, a bigtime Dem, recommended Gorelick to Jared. And she’s been advising Ivanka’s hubby ever since, also as his ethics lawyer.
Jamie Gorelick is yet another blatant swamp thing who demonstrates
that Donald Trump and company are not draining the swamp. They’re
taking to it quite fondly.
Remember that Ivanka Trump told Leslie Stahl on “60 Minutes” that she
was not going to be a Presidential adviser and was just going to be a
loyal daughter. That was bunk. But worse is that she and her husband
have given entree to Obama and Clinton operatives like Gorelick in the
Trump White House. It’s not a good look or a good mix.
One other thing: Jamie Gorelick was rightly one of Rush Limbaugh’s
favorite villains for years, as he repeatedly attacked her on his
nationally-syndicated radio show. But now that Jamie
Gorelick is a
courtesan of Trumpdom, there’s not even the slightest peep out of him
about her. Hmmmm...."
Ivanka-Gorelick image above from DebbieSchlussel.com. Rush Limbaugh image from Fox News video, 2/19/17
3/24/17, "Ivanka's lawyer, a Democrat, defends herself," Politico, Annie Karni. "Jamie Gorelick, a veteran of President Bill
Clinton's Justice Department and a Hillary Clinton supporter, explains
why she's working for Trump's daughter now"
News that doesn't receive the necessary attention.
Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Since Paris climate agreement isn't a treaty, any ...
- 12,000 rally for Trump in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania...
- Global Warming protested in snowy Denver, Colorado...
- Twenty years after NAFTA, 1994-2014: One million U...
- Environmentally friendly (lead-free) bullets were ...
- President Trump signs executive order to improve a...
- NAFTA tribunal decisions can't be challenged by US...
- George Soros, darling of EU leaders, has ruined li...
- With Ivanka in the White House, the election of he...
- Another blood drenched Neocon is back in the limel...
- What a surprise: Big Fraud Donald Trump sells out ...
- Not Building the Wall IS a Government Shutdown. Yo...
- Senior Republicans laugh out loud at idea that Wal...
- Biggest story of Trump's first 100 days is his sur...
- Sterling Heights, Michigan caller to Rush Limbaugh...
- French ultra insider Emmanuel Macron attended Bild...
- Growing dissatisfaction with House Speaker Paul Ry...
- So-called charities collude with smugglers transfe...
- Trump would beat Hillary again in a rematch-and th...
- Staggering success of climate industry deprives th...
- With trillions at stake, our united Republican and...
- French indifference to their own existence was tau...
- Two more Islamists arrested in Michigan in first F...
- National Science Foundation research riddled with ...
- FISA surveillance state run riot: Microsoft receiv...
- Neocon Trump doubles down, forces US taxpayers int...
- Neocons have Trump on his knees, now won't be sati...
- CrowdStrike execs were no-show at March 20, 2017 H...
- Trump admin. adding to swamp, not draining it: 'Wh...
- Only 98,000 March 2017 US jobs added, 180,000 expe...
- Enemy that worries Trump most is Democrat-Neocon a...
- From Goodfellas: Walking through Copacabana Nightc...
- US reduced smog emissions by 50% but efforts nulli...
- Ohio Democrat voters say national Democrat Party i...
- Media must discredit Susan Rice 'unmasking' news b...
- Tunisian court sentences British DJ to year in jai...
- Egyptian President al-Sisi expresses his optimism ...
- Trump eagerly joins warmonger NY Times on key issu...
- Deep State skates: No charges will be filed agains...
- Angry NY Times says that despite lack of evidence ...
- Almost one in four 2012 Obama white working-class ...
- Catholic diocese in Montana becomes 17th in US to ...
- ▼ April (42)
- ► 2016 (1319)
- ► 2015 (661)
- ► 2014 (456)
- ► 2013 (550)
- ► 2012 (611)
- ► 2011 (487)
- ► 2010 (337)
- ► 2009 (33)