- For many, their 'psychic welfare is at stake.'
"When an issue like global warming is around for over twenty years, numerous agendas are developed to exploit the issue. The interests of the environmental movement in acquiring more power, influence, and donations are reasonably clear. So too are the interests of
- bureaucrats for whom control of CO2 is a dream-come-true.
- for ‘saving’ the earth.
- ENRON had been one of the most intense lobbyists for Kyoto.
- dealing in carbon emission rights.
- commissions will run into many billions.
- while sometimes acknowledging that the offsets are irrelevant.
- and associated hardship in the developing world
- For them, their psychic welfare is at stake.
- before the public appreciates the situation,
- is real indeed."...
via UK Telegraph, GWPF, via Climate Depot