George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Genuine, authentic “anecdotal” evidence of a virus case in Manhattan that lasted about a week, couple is fine now. As to medication, likely nothing but “aspirin or Advil”

Anecdotal evidence: This is a brief account of two virus survivors. I live in Manhattan, this 3 email chain begins with an email to me by one of my brothers who lives in another state. As to age, anyone who was a “college buddy” of this particular brother is today in his early 50s, at most 55: 

Wed., April 8, 2020: Email to me from brother in another state:  “How are you holding up?  I had a college buddy of mine who lives in Manhattan come down with C-19 (and his wife too). They both recovered but it was a struggle. He gave up smoking a while back but I think he’s fortunate. Anyway, I hope you’re doing well and staying safe!” 

Wed., April 8: Email from me to brother in reply: “Sorry about your friend, but glad he and wife recovered. Do you know if he took hydroxychloroquine pills or cocktail?” 

Wed., April 8, 2020: Email to me from brother in reply: “I don’t think he took anything (other than maybe aspirin or Advil). He said they lost their sense of taste and smell for a week. They over-cooked some food in the oven, and didn’t realize it until the place was nearly on fire and fogged in with smoke.” 

End of anecdotal evidence. Summary: Two people in their 50s had Corona virus, lost their sense of smell for a week, are fine now. As to medication, likely took nothing more than aspirin or Advil. The only potentially dangerous part was temporarily losing their sense of smell. Something caught fire in the oven followed by a lot of smoke which they didn’t notice at the time having temporarily lost their sense of smell.


...........



...............

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.