- By all means, strive to be 'like Europe.'
A wind farm off Essex and another in Liverpool Bay have been found to have the flaw and checks are to be made of turbines at Blyth, Northumberland and Robin Rigg in the Solway Firth. Up to 336 of the UK's turbines are at risk and
- will take £50 million to fix.
- Interestingly, the Labour Manifesto puts the cost of this extravaganza at about £150 billion.
- That is roughly the same as our annual public spending deficit, which gives some idea of the
- scale of the waste involved.
And the only difference between the two parties is that the Tories complain that Labour has failed to come up with the policies to deliver on the targets. There's a difference for which it's worth going to the barricades ... Aux armes, citoyens!
- The Tories have found a faster way of wasting money."
- by EUReferendum, "That Sinking Feeling," 4/13 photo from EUReferendum