Geert Wilders party is now #2 in the Netherlands. Labour crashes to 9 seats in worst result ever. EU parasites live for another day. European voters think parasites are normal.
3/16/17, "Dutch PM cheers EU leaders by seeing off far-right's Wilders," Reuters,
Gift from Turkey: With 99 percent of votes counted, Rutte's VVD
Party had won 33 of parliament's 150 seats, down from 41 at the last
vote in 2012. Wilders was second with 20, and the CDA and centrist
Democrats 66 tied for third with 19 each, data provided by the ANP news
agency showed....A number of parties including the VVD and the
third-placed Christian Democrats (CDA), have already adopted most of
Wilders' anti-immigration platform, if not his fiery anti-Islam
Rutte got a last-minute boost from a
diplomatic row with Turkey, which allowed him to take a tough line on a
majority Muslim country during an election campaign in which immigration
and integration have been key issues....
has been locked in a deepening row with the Netherlands after the Dutch
barred Turkish ministers from speaking to rallies of overseas Turks.
foreign minister said the views of Wilders - who wants to close all
mosques and ban the Koran - were shared by rival parties and were
pushing Europe towards "wars of religion".
Erdogan on Thursday said that while Rutte may have won the election, he had lost his country's friendship."
3/16/17, "Dutch election: Voters return a new reality," BBC, ,
The result means everything can stay the same, but the reality is far
more fragmented and the mainstream parties would be foolish to ignore
The diplomatic stand-off with Turkey presented centre-right leader Mark Rutte with an electoral dream and provided a platform to project his prime ministerial calm across the country.
His victory was decisive and yet he lost a quarter of his seats in
parliament. The leader of the EU's sixth largest economy defeated Geert
Wilders' Freedom party with "Wilders-lite" policies to woo back those
flirting with the idea of voting for the populists....
Labour, traditionally the biggest party on the left, had been the junior
party in Mr Rutte's budget-cutting coalition and became the biggest
loser on the night....[losing 29 seats].
Geert Wilders [and his Freedom Party] didn't perform as well as the polls predicted. But he came second [with 20 seats] and is claiming a win....More than a million voters chose Mr Wilders' anti-Islam, anti-EU
In a campaign dominated by concepts of culture, identity and integration, Geert Wilders succeeded in shaping the debate.
The result suggests a seed has been planned on both sides of the political spectrum. The next challenge for Mr Rutte is to form a coalition."
Added: Geert Wilders, leading in polls since Nov. 2016, was forced to suspend his campaign in Feb. 2017 when a Moroccan-Dutch member assigned to his secret service detail was found to be leaking Wilders' movements to criminal groups:
2/22/17, "Possible mole in security detail of Dutch frontrunner Wilders," Reuters
"A Dutch secret
service agent [of Moroccan background] who was part of the team responsible for protecting Geert
Wilders, the frontrunner in next month's election, has been suspended on
suspicion of leaking details to a criminal organization, the secret
service said on Wednesday.
who campaigns on an anti-Islam platform that includes closing mosques
and banning immigration from Muslim countries that has led to the
protection, condemned the alleged breach, saying he cannot function
without adequate security.
newspapers De Telegraaf and NRC Handelsblad and the country's national
broadcaster NOS identified the suspect as an experienced officer in his
mid-30s, using his first name and last initial.
Service chief Erik Akerboom said he could not confirm the man's
identity but confirmed media reports he has a "Moroccan background."
Akerboom told Business News Radio that "as far as we know" Wilders' safety had not been jeopardized.
has frequently railed against rogue elements within the Netherlands'
Moroccan community and pledged to crack down on "Moroccan scum" who he
said were making the streets unsafe as he launched his campaign on
Saturday for the March 15 vote.
agent who was suspended was one of a team tasked with prescreening
locations where Wilders is scheduled to make public appearances. He was
not a member of Wilders' physical protection team, Akerboom said....
Prime Minister Mark Rutte met Wilders, his chief opponent in the vote, to discuss the suspension.
The ANP News agency reported that Rutte
declined comment after emerging from the meeting with Wilders and
Justice Minister Stef Blok.
can say nothing about these kinds of conversations," Rutte said,
repeating his standard response to questions on security measures.
Dutch politicians reacted with concern, including Wilders' most vocal
critic, Alexander Pechtold of the centrist D66 Party.
are very alarming initial reports, and they must be terrible for
Wilders to hear," he said in a tweet. "We must not be naive. More
clarification quickly, please.""
Added from Legal Insurrection:
3/16/17, "Dutch Election: Geert Wilders’ Party Places Second," Legal Insurrection, posted by Vijeta Uniyal
"After leading the polls since November 2016, Wilders numbers started to
drop when he was forced to abruptly suspend his campaign following a major security
breach late February. A Moroccan-Dutch police officer working on his security detail was arrested for allegedly passing on Wilders' movements to criminal gangs. Europe’s leading critic of Islam, Wilders has
survived attempts on his life by Islamists and has been living under
around-the-clock police protection for nearly 13 years....
Nothing can take away from the fact that Geert Wilders created an entire
political movement to fight the rise of Islamism in Europe, despite a
sustained campaign of smear and intimidation from the European ruling
class and the establishment media. He has been dragged to courts by
liberals and received death threats from the Islamists — for daring to
speak the truth about political Islam."
News that doesn't receive the necessary attention.
Thursday, March 16, 2017
Geert Wilders shaped the debate in Dutch election dominated by culture, identity and integration. (BBC) Leading party remained in power but lost a quarter of seats. Wilders party gained 5 seats, now at 20 despite Wilders being forced to suspend his campaign in Feb. Moroccan-Dutch secret service officer on Wilders advance team leaked Wilders movements to criminal groups. Erdogan threats were 'electoral dream' for incumbent who became 'Wilders-lite.' Labour wiped out-BBC and Reuters 3/16/17, Reuters 2/22/17
- It's erroneous in the extreme to state that it's a...
- 13 states join brief in support of Trump's tempora...
- When it hacked 1996 Russian election, US may have ...
- Virginia federal judge rules in favor of Trump's t...
- Putin meets with France presidential candidate Mar...
- Rush Limbaugh: Politicians calling themselves "con...
- Trump approval remains at 50% among registered vot...
- Republican House Speakers love saying it: 'Obamaca...
- Widely publicized Crowdstrike claims about 'Russia...
- While on UK soil in 2016 Obama attempted to 'hack'...
- After years of effort by Bush and Obama to protect...
- 18,000+ rally for Trump in Louisville, Kentucky, 3...
- Geert Wilders shaped the debate in Dutch election ...
- Trump approval and nationwide voter optimism on th...
- Senior Navy intelligence officer Loveless among ex...
- The Deep State is the big story of our time. It is...
- Intelligence state doesn't answer to Congress per ...
- Missouri bombing scheme becomes 94th Islamist-insp...
- Baby It's You-The Shirelles, original 1961 recordi...
- In major flip flop, Democrats have become big fans...
- Democrat McCarthyism hits Green's Jill Stein pictu...
- CIA files released by WikiLeaks further weaken att...
- America's small towns photographed at night-BBC
- Camille Paglia on Trump: “He is supported by half ...
- WikiLeaks publishes massive trove of CIA spying fi...
- Ohio woman gets 6 months in jail for voter fraud, ...
- For first time in modern era the United States has...
- Drive by media collage-Rush Limbaugh
- CIA hacked into computers of US Senators and staff...
- CIA conducted electronic espionage on all major Fr...
- Democrat National Committee ignored long list of p...
- Washington Post employee arrested for impersonatin...
- Pope Francis says best response to threats of fund...
- Obama's favoratism toward Russia may be motivated ...
- Putin really must have hacked the Nov. 2010 electi...
- Republican Party has exhausted two ideological the...
- California Deep State geniuses see 4th consecutive...
- William F. Buckley said George W. Bush Iraq war fa...
- NY Times displays its Communist dictator persona, ...
- 'We've defended the borders of other nations while...
- ▼ March (40)
- ► 2016 (1320)
- ► 2015 (661)
- ► 2014 (456)
- ► 2013 (550)
- ► 2012 (611)
- ► 2011 (487)
- ► 2010 (337)
- ► 2009 (33)