George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Sunday, August 9, 2020

For 2024 GOP candidates, Jesse Kelly only needs to know where you stood when: 1. Covid panic swept the nation, and 2. The US decided cops were the problem in the urban black community

8/7/20, “All this talk about the ideal 2024 GOP candidate and I’ve gotta say, I just need to know where you stood when: 1. Coronavirus panic swept the nation. & 2. The country decided the cops were the problem in the urban black community. This will tell me all I need to know about you.”



Above, 8/7/20, “All this talk about the ideal 2024 GOP candidate and I’ve gotta say, I just need to know where you stood when: 1. Coronavirus panic swept the nation. & 2. The country decided the cops were the problem in the urban black community. This will tell me all I need to know about you.” JesseKellyDC twitter


...............

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.