George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Mask falls off MAGA, Inc. as House Speakership is delivered to Establishment Trump pal, ‘My Kevin’ McCarthy-Pedro Gonzalez

11/5/2017, “‘My Kevin’ serves as bridge between Trump and GOP,” Wall St. Journal, K. Peterson, L. Radnofsky…12/18/22, “Trump calls on his supporters to stand down on McCarthy opposition,” CNN, G. Clary…1/7/23, Trump Takes A Bow For Kevin McCarthy’s Speaker Win: ‘I Did The Country A Big Favor!’," HuffPo, M. Papenfuss

……………………..

1/7/23, “I get people want to move past what just happened but this ordeal was

a MAGA Inc. mask off moment.

People want to sweep it under the rug but at least I won’t let it go.” Pedro Gonzalez twitter

……………………………………

Seven among comments to above @ Pedro Gonzalez twitter, 1/7/23:

………………………………………

least of all MTG and Trump”

………………………………………….

the whole neocon establishment”

………………………………………..

“I mean Mark Levin???”

…………………………………

lost a lot of respect for Levin”

……………………………………

cheerleader for the establishment”

…………………………………..

Mark Levin completely beclowned himself”

………………………………………..

degenerates into a racket”

…………………….

Image above of Jared Kushner, May 11, 2020, Washington Post


..........

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.