George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Comments to 2/7 Ottawa Freedom Convoy Press Conference: "You are truly the first breath of hope we have seen in two years. Thank you from the bottom of my heart....I'm amazed by your profound humanity, courage and intelligence. I will never forget this"

 2/7/22, "Freedom Convoy Pre-emptive SOS Press Conference," You Tube

Eight among comments

...................................

................
 
I'm amazed by your profound humanity, courage and intelligence. I will never forget this. You're all I expect from humanity and the standards I hold all of us to. Thank you for existing and making yourselves known to the world. It means so much. We're better than "that"." 
 
.......................
 
 
I started crying when you introduced yourselves. This is the first time I've been brought to tears. Thank you so much for what you are all doing for us. I know you want to go home and deserve to be home."
 
...................
 
 
I'm from the UK and I am so proud of these truckers ...it takes guts to do what they have done and continue to do. There are many in support worldwide and I salute you truckers. You have our support and utmost respect through this extremely challenging time in our history. I will always remember this. Thank-you." 
......................................
 
They are getting inoculated against unemployment. Wow. That’s the whole thing. You should get a Nobel Prize for summarising the issue."
 
...........................
 
"Foefromthefuture 1 hour ago  
 
 .............................
 

.........................

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.