George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

CNN Fake News by omission seeks to create discord in America and about our democracy. CNN headline cuts off half of Trump sentence, thus enabling them to sell hate. Full sentence: "I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon, and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too," Trump told a gathering of US governors at the White House"-CNN, 2/26/18

CNN and others are still humiliated for having lost the 2016 election. (They believe they--not voters--get to chose the US president). By selling Fake News and 24/7 hate they seek to create discord in the country: 

2/26/18, "Trump on Florida shooting: 'I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon'," CNN, Jeremy Diamond

""You don't know until you test it, but I think, I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon, and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too," Trump told a gathering of US governors at the White House."...





...............

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.